- 1980BSAMBangalore University.
- 1984MD(Ay) Bangalore University.
- Medical Practice for more than 18
- Teaching and Research in Ayurveda for
more than 14 years in Post Graduate Department, Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore
- Guided more than 20 research projects.
- Ayurveda Consultant Physician in
- Resource Person and Presenter of
Various Radio Talks and Television Serials on Medicinal Plants and Health related topics
in Ayurveda for lay public.
- As Joint Organising Secretary, 4th
World Congress Holistic Health- Health for All - 1991,Bangalore, managed the conduct of
the world event.
- Presented several scientific research
papers on Ayurveda in National and International Conferences.
- Ayurveda Health Tips for Daily
Use, (Canarese) which sold over three hundred thousand copies.
SVASTHYA AWARD, from World Federation of Societies of Holistic Medicine,
PURASKARA AWARD from Hamsajyothi (Reg.), Bangalore, 1999.
- Life Member, International Union for
Health Promotion and Education, France.
- Founder Life Member, Ayurveda Academy,
- Trustee and Treasurer, Dhanvantari
Ayurveda Trust International, Bangalore.
- Special Invitee and Resource
Scientist, Drug Research Sub-committee, CCRAS, New Delhi.
- Resource Person, Project SuTRA
(Sustainable Transformation of Rural Areas), helping to run an Ayurveda Health Clinic for
the rural mass.
* Royal Asiatic Society, London.